What is LINUX ?
Linux an open source O/S. A phase of change which changes the life of many network engineers & IT developers. There are so many versions of Linux available in the market like Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, cent O/S etc. and Red Hat is the most popular version of Linux.
To get certification of Red Hat Linux, the candidate has to select the one who can provide top quality faculties, exceptional job placements & great infrastructure in IT industry.
Why Electrom Solution ….
The course designed by the Electrom Solution give you the way that you can succeed the practical examination. Electrom Solution will give the candidates core knowledge to manage RHEL System in professional way. So that candidate can implement real scenarios in servers in real IT environment.
To get Red Hat certification, candidate need to clear a Hands-On practical examination which candidate solve real-world problems & configurations.
System management & configuration
- Use network bonding or teaming to configure network links b/n two Linux systems
- Configuring IPv6 addresses
- Performing basic IPv6 troubleshooting
- Creating static routes & route IP traffic
- Use firewalld and its mechanisms such as zones, rich rules, and custom rules, to implement configure NAT & packet filtering.
- Set kernel runtime parameters & using /proc/sys and sysctl to modify
- Using Kerberos for system to authenticate
- Configuring iSCSI target
- Packages installation to provide the service
- SELinux configuring to support the service
- Non-standard ports in services by SELinux port labeling
- Service to start on boot time Configration
- Basic operation Configuring of service
- Configuring user-based security for Services & host-based
Database installation and Management
- MariaDB Installation and configure
- Backup and restore a database
- Simple database creation
- SQL queries
- Configuring a virtual host
- Configuring private directories
- Basic CGI application
- Group-managed content Configuration
- TLS security Configuration
- Caching-only name server configuration
- Troubleshoot all the issues Related to DNS client
- Network shares to specific clients’ configuration
- Network shares suitable for group collaboration configuration
- NFS network shares by Kerberos to control access
- Sharing network to specific clients
- Sharing network suitable for group collaboration
- Shared directories by Kerberos authentication
- E-Mail Server configuration
- Forwarding Mails
- key-based authentication configuration
- Additional options configuration according to documentation
- Time Synchronization by NTP peers