What is Embedded Systems?
Embedded Systems is an advanced technology with the combination of software and hardware.Which used in various domains like Telecom, Mobile technology, Industrial, medical, Automation,Automotive systems, Home Automation, Airplanes, Military, Vending machines and Toys etc. Using Embedded Systems, various system can be developed like Smartphone, Pedometers, Infusion pumps,Infotainment system, Electronic gadgets, TV, Fridge, AC etc. Embedded Systems has various opportunities like Product Designing, Product Development, Software, Hardware, PCB designer,Firmware, RTOS development, Testing so and so.
Scope of Embedded Systems outside World?
If you’re living at intervals the planet, you’ll have for sure detected the word known as “Embedded Systems” that may be a a part of human day nowadays life.
Yes, Most of the businesses outside are attempting to interchange manual operation into machine-controlled device with open supply tools.
Many corporations started Embedded R&D’s and products producing in Asian nation in addition.
For Embedded Systems, the ar several domains and positions accessible within the Embedded world like Embedded creator, technologist, Hardware Engineer, element Engineer, take a look at Engineer etc.
Our Embedded Systems Training
We (Electrom Solutions) offer you fast track Embedded Systems training with lowest fees cost compared to the other training institutes in Chennai. We provide Embedded Systems training from baseline to high end with practical knowledge with practical sessions.
- What is an Embedded Systems?
- What are the Embedded Applications and Functions?
- What are the Embedded Design constraints?
- What the components of Embedded Hardware and Software?
- What the Building block of embedded project?
- What are the Hardware and Software Embedded Tools?
- What is Embedded C?
- What is Microcontroller & Microprocessors?
- What is RTS?
- What is RTOS?
- Sample Embedded Hardware Schematic Creation
- Sample Embedded C program
Specific Processor Architectures (or) Controllers
8051/PIC /Beegle Bone Black8/16/32 Bit Controller
- Introduction to ( 8/16/32) 8051 and Pic Micro Controller
- Microchip’s PIC® microcontrollers and its MCU family
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Working with PIC 16F877A using Embedded C
- MPLAB IDE with CCS and Hi-tech compiler suit
- Serial programming and In circuit system programming(ICSP) with 16F877A
- Working with system peripherals I/O, timers, PWM , ADC, CCP, UART,RTC and WDT of PIC 18F877A/Debugging with PICKIT 2
- Interfacing LEDs, LCD, Matrix keypad, Multiplexed 7 segment display, Relay and Motor
Embedded Application Development
- Working with Communication protocols SPI, I2C and CAN with PIC16F877A
- Project development using PIC 16F877A/At89C51