The Intel MCS-51 may be a Harvard design, single chip microcontroller (µC) series that was developed by Intel in 1980 to be used in embedded systems.netmax 8051 controller board 8051 coaching netmax 8051 controller board1
Intel’s original versions were widespread in the1980s and early Nineties, however has these daysfor the most part been outdated by a massivevary of quicker and/or functionally increased 8051-compatible devices factory-made by overtwentyfreelancemakersas well as Atmel, Infineon Technologies (formerly Siemens AG), Maxim Integrated merchandise (via its Dallas Semiconductor subsidiary), NXP (formerly Philips Semiconductor), Nuvoton (formerly Winbond), ST electronics,semiconductor Laboratories (formerly Cygnal), Texas Instruments and Cypress Semiconductor.
Electrom Solution provide 8051 microcontroller training in jalandhar.Electrom Solution is victimisation mcs-51 (8051) controller from atmel s family (AT89s52 ,AT89s8252 etc)And Phillips controller (NXP) P89v51 rd2 etc.Our course cowl 8051 basics , embedded c programming , adc interfacing ,lcd ,dac ,stepper motor interfacing , stepper motor ,dc motor etc.
Course Contents :
- Introduction to Embedded system (Microcontroller/Microprocessors)
- Working with 8051 clones (AT89s8252, AT89s52etc) and their special features.
- The MCS-51 architecture and PIN detail
- Tools and techniques required for embedded system designing.
- Basics of C language & Programming in embedded c language.
Software programming and Hardware interfacing of following External and on chip devices:
- Led (using PORTS as Output)
- Switch (Using PORTS as input)
- Matrix keyboard
- Relay (To control switching of AC devices e.g. Bulb, Fan, and Heater etc.)
- Stepper Motor (Speed and Direction Control)
- DC motor (Speed and Direction Control)
- LCD Display System
- Seven segment display
- Single Chanel Analog to Digital Convertor(ADC0804)
- Multichannel Analog to Digital Convertor (ADC809)
- Digital to Analog converters
- Parallel Real Time Clock (DS12887)
- I2C based Serial RTC (DS1307)
- I2C based Serial EEPROM
- Serial communication b/w micro-controller and PC & b/w Two micro-controller
- Programming and Practical implementation Hardware and Software Interrupts
- Programming and Practical implementation On chip Timer & Counter
- Interfacing of Different types of sensors
- MCS-51 based Project Development
- Design and Testing of MCS-51 family Microcontroller Evaluation Board